Our beautiful Tennessee Mountains are home to 10 world-class golf courses, and each one of them is only a short drive from Caryonah. Whether you’re an experienced golfer or a beginner, we have a wide variety of courses that will thrill any player.
Crossville and Cumberland County got the name “The Golf Capital of Tennessee,” not as a PR stunt, but because the area boasts 10-world class courses. Golf courses for all skill levels are located throughout the Cumberland Plateau.
The 10 golf courses that make “The Golf Capital of Tennessee” include:
- Deer Creek Golf Club
- Dorchester Golf Club at Fairfield Glade
- Druid Hills Golf Club at Fairfield Glade
- Heatherhurst Golf Club – The Brae Course at Fairfield Glade
- Heatherhurst Golf Club – The Crag Course at Fairfield Glade
- Lake Tansi Golf Course
- Mountain Ridge Golf Club
- River Run Golf Club
- Stonehenge Golf Course at Fairfield Glade
- The Bear Trace at Cumberland Mountain State Park